9.15.2008

Our house is a very very fine house...NOT!

I can not tell you how EXCITED I am for our house to finally get the attention & lovin' care it deserves. My husband & I have been going through an extensive remodel... you name it were doing it. Though the outside has been neglected badly while we've been working hard on the interior space.  We haven't done anything to the outside since we've owned it... sad.  Our neighbors must think were lazy.  It's really bad when you can see through many layers of paint & materials and our windows have been the catcher of those flaying rocks that the local school kids throw at our dogs since they can see them through the nasty chain link fence.  Some would say that these details give our house character but I say NOPE... I want style!

Enjoy...


It's bad when you can see the getto rainbow type film on the window panes.



Awwwww... what a lovely view from the back yard.  Can't wait until we can't see out & people can't see in!




Awww man I should have left that old plastic sunburnt owl on the roof top to show you how he protects our little bungalow from the woodpeckers.  Guess there's not much to protect after all!


Can you say... 'wire city'.  What the flip is up with that 'zig zag design?  It's called 'keep things linear & maybe somewhat straight'.  Oh and the perfectly matched patch/paint job goes perfectly with them!  I think someone was doing this in the dark when they attempted to make things better!

Hopefully my mom doesn't read this post (we bought the house from her & she just didn't have the dough to fix it up).  Sorry mom!

It will get BETTER I promise!

2 comments:

Michael Chansley said...

Haha! I have an owl on my roof too! Damn woodpeckers!

Anonymous said...

OMG'SH THAT IS SOOO FUNNY !!!! LOVE THE WIRE :)